Tuesday, July 30, 2013

La Crema "Style your Summer"

Judging by my previous post, I think my Pinterest addiction is fairly obvious. Inspiration is everywhere, and it's so easy to dream up ideas for fabulous parties of any time of year, and for any occasion. I'm always dreaming up wild, extravagant ideas for different parties...and then, of course, the reality of the price tag hits. Anyone here know what I'm talking about? Well, La Crema has teamed up with Camille Styles (Have you seen her blog? Love!) to host a "Style your Summer" contest on Pinterest. The winner will receive $5,000 to host that dream party. How could I resist? Click here to view my board.

And...if you want to submit a board of your own, create it in Pinterest and then go to La Crema's Facebook Page for rules of submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment