Wednesday, August 31, 2016

My Favourites: Brass Sconces

 Brass is huge right now! I personally love the richness of brass, and I'm so glad that it's made a comeback. Gone are those awful builder grade light fixtures of the 80s replaced by some really great modern and timeless fixtures. Here are a few of my favourites:






1. // 2. // 3. // 4.// 5.// 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11. // 12. // 13. // 14. // 15. // 16. // 17. // 18. // 19.// 20. // 21. // 22. // 23. // 24. //25. // 26.  













2 comments:

  1. I really like the like that brass is back in style. I love picture number 5 in your post. The brass reading light is so classic. I think a fixture like that immediately makes a room feel cozy and gives it a warm vibe. Some of the more modern brass light fixtures are great as well. Thank you for collecting such a great mix of lighting fixtures in your post.

    ReplyDelete